Please complete the following steps prior to your New Provider Phone Orientation. Write down any questions you want to ask your Provider Services Representative.
1. Print your Provider Orientation, or be prepared to access it online during your Phone Orientation. This presentation describes our health plan and outlines our basic Provider policies and procedures.
Ancillary Care Orientation Primary Care Orientation Specialty Care Orientation
2. Print the NYC Health + Hospitals Contacts,
or be prepared to access it online during your Phone Orientation. This document provides specialty referral procedures and important contact numbers.
3. Print, review and distribute the Quick Reference Guide
to appropriate staff such as billers and office managers. This is a one page guide summarizing MetroPlus contact information and policies.
4. For information about public transit reimbursement guidelines, click here
5. Request free health-related pamphlets for your waiting room, available in many different languages by clicking here
6. If you are interested in participating in one of our health and wellness events, please print and complete the health education event form
7. Print and complete the New Provider Orientation Topics Checklist
. Once your Phone Orientation is complete, sign and fax the form to the attention of your Provider Services Representative at 1.212.908.8603.
8. Please contact your Provider Services Representative
if you have any difficulties completing the above steps.
View our complete Provider Manual
The links open documents in PDF, Word or Excel format. If you have problems viewing any of the documents contact your Provider Services Representative. Download Acrobat Reader, a PDF viewer.