Essential Health Benefits
- Outpatient care - the kind you get without being admitted to a hospital
- Trips to the emergency room
- Treatment in the hospital for inpatient care
- Care before and after your baby is born
- Mental health and substance use disorder services: This includes behavioral health treatment, counseling, and psychotherapy
- Your prescription drugs
- Services and devices to help you recover if you are injured, or have a disability or chronic condition. This includes physical and occupational therapy, speech-language pathology, psychiatric rehabilitation, and more.
- Your lab tests
- Preventive services including counseling, screenings, and vaccines to keep you healthy and care for managing a chronic disease.
- Pediatric services: This includes dental care and vision care for kids
Learn about all of the free preventive services for adults, women and children. Preventive care includes immunizations, physical exams, lab tests and prescriptions. If you have any questions, call one of our Member Services Representatives. We're here to help.
Preventive Health Care Guide English
Children's Health Tracker Sheet English