Open Enrollment for MetroPlus Gold 2019:
October 1, 2018 – October 31, 2018
The Premium Health Plan with no EMPLOYEE Premium, no-copays*, and no deductible.
OUR 2019 METROPLUS GOLD PLAN IS HERE! SEE DETAILS BELOW.
PLEASE NOTE: OPEN ENROLLMENT EXTENDED THROUGH NOVEMBER 16, 2018
- Comprehensive benefit package
- NO employee premium with basic plan, NO deductibles and NO co-insurance
- NO co-pays*
- Low-cost optional prescription drug rider is available
- Extensive network of participating physicians and hospitals, with providers in over 31,000 sites across New York City.
- Exciting new member extras! Includes online doctor appointments, wellness programs, member website, expanded in-network urgent care centers, gym reimbursements**, and more
Employees can enroll at the time they are hired or during the Fall Open Enrollment period. Contact your benefits manager where you work for more information or call MetroPlus Gold Member Services at 1.877.475.3795, Monday through Saturday, 8 am to 8 pm.
To take advantage of all the benefits this plan offers, you need to see providers in the MetroPlus network. You can get covered services from any provider within this network. Receiving care from out-of-network doctors or providers is not covered under MetroPlus. You may have to pay for the medical services if you go out of network. In cases of emergency outside of our service area, your care is covered at an Emergency Room, regardless of the provider’s network status; you will be completely covered at an Emergency Room nationwide.
← scroll →
MetroPlus Gold 2018 Resources
MetroPlus Gold 2019 Resources
To learn more about the drugs covered by our Gold Plan, please visit the MetroPlus Formulary Page
All MetroPlus Gold members have access to a mail order option for their medications. Access the mail order form here: https://www.caremark.com/portal/asset/mof_unauth.pdf
To search our provider network for our Gold Plan, please visit the MetroPlus Provider Directory Page.
← scroll →
MetroPlus Gold - Provider Directories
* No-copays for in-network services except emergency room, $150.00 but waived if admitted.
** The amount of the rewards and payout may be considered taxable income, and subject to state and federal taxes in the tax year it is paid. We recommend that you consult a tax expert with any questions about your tax needs.