Attention MetroPlus Member: Transportation Vendor Change. For more information, click here.
MetroPlus Medicaid Managed Care, a New York State-sponsored health insurance program offers numerous medical services. MetroPlus Medicaid Managed Care Members can choose from a comprehensive list of providers. Members have access to hospitals and emergency care, prenatal care and more. There is no copay for covered services and there is no monthly premium. MetroPlus Medicaid Managed Care Members have a choice of at least three Primary Care Physicians (PCPs). Members can continue to see their current doctor if that provider is on the MetroPlus network.
MetroPlus Medicaid Managed Care offers benefits such as:
- 24-hour emergency hotline
- Dental care
- Family planning
- Hospital care
- Lab tests and x-rays
- Live customer service representatives who speak your language
- Personal Care / Home Attendant Services
- Referrals to specialists in our network
- Regular check-ups and office visits with your own Primary Care Provider (PCP)
- Vision and hearing examinations
- Well-baby and well-child care visits
Medicaid Managed Care has a year-round open enrollment period. Learn more about Medicaid and how to enroll with MetroPlus below:
← scroll →
MetroPlus Member Services:
Monday through Saturday, 8 am - 8 pm
1.800.303.9626, TTY: 1.800.881.2812
For more information about Medicaid Managed Care, call New York Medicaid Choice at 1.800.505.5678. For more information about Child Health Plus and Medicaid, call New York Health Options at 1.800.541.2831.