MetroPlus Partnership in Care is open to most Medicaid* eligible adults and children living with HIV/AIDS in Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens or the Bronx. MetroPlus also serves individuals who live in Staten Island who receive care from MetroPlus participating providers. Children (up to age 21) of Partnership in Care members are also eligible to enroll, even if they are HIV negative.
Medicaid HIV Special Needs Plan offers all the benefits of Medicaid as well as:
- Health and Wellness Advisor, your personal MetroPlus contact
- Regular checkups with your HIV specialist
- HIV-specific health care screening
- Referrals to specialists
- Lab, x-rays, and other tests
- Inpatient and outpatient hospital care
- Nutritional assessment and guidance
- Maternity and child care, including care for infected and uninfected children
- Home care services
- Personal Care / Home Attendant Services
- Treatment adherence services
- HIV prevention and risk reduction education
- Mental health and substance abuse services
- Dental care and vision care benefits
- Adult Day Care and AIDS Adult Day Care
- Nursing Home
- Intensive Case Management – Health Home
There are three ways you can enroll:
Choose us Online:
NY State of Health, the official Health Plan Marketplace – or Exchange – lets you compare plans and look at premium rates on their website. Visit nystateofhealth.ny.gov/ and check us out at www.metroplus.org/snp
Call us by Phone:
Call MetroPlus Member Services at 1.800.303.9626, TTY users: 711, Monday through Saturday, 8 am – 8 pm.
Visit us in Person:
We’ll see if you qualify and help you enroll in the health plan that’s right for you.
Marketplace Facilitated Enrollers (FEs), Navigators, brokers and agents are available to help you enroll in the Marketplace. Call us at 1.855.809.4073, TTY users: 711. Monday through Saturday, 8 am – 8 pm to make an appointment
When can you enroll?
Enrollment in our HIV SNP is available all year through the Marketplace for qualified individuals. Visit nystateofhealth.ny.gov/.
* MetroPlus also offers a plan for Medicare eligible adults living with HIV/AIDS, called Medicare Partnership in Care HMO.
← scroll →