MetroPlus Child Health Plus, a New York State-sponsored health insurance program, offers numerous medicals services for children who live in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens and Manhattan and are under the age of 19. MetroPlus Child Health Plus Members can choose from a comprehensive list of providers. Members have access to health checkups, immunizations, routine dental and eye care, emergency care and more. Members may pay a premium monthly for the coverage depending upon their family earnings and family size.
MetroPlus Child Health Plus offers benefits such as:
- 24-hour emergency hotline
- Dental care
- Emergency and hospital care
- Lab tests and x-rays
- Live customer service representatives who speak your language
- Referrals to specialists in our network with no referral forms
- Regular check-ups and office visits with your own Primary Care Provider (PCP)
- Vision care
- Well-baby and well-child care visits
Please note that Child Health Plus has a year-round open enrollment period and you can apply for Child Health Plus coverage through the NY State of Health Marketplace.
← scroll →
MetroPlus Member Services:
Monday through Saturday, 8 am - 8 pm
1.800.303.9626, TTY: 1.800.881.2812
For more information about Medicaid Managed Care, call New York Medicaid Choice at 1.800.505.5678. For more information about Child Health Plus and Medicaid, call New York Health Options at 1.800.541.2831.